VANCAR , hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), so the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom he has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data. the same.
Data communication : The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority ( apdcat.gencat.cat ) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
BANKING Sant Sebastià 267, Terrassa – 08221, Barcelona.
Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to attend your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Information about cookies
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that They use dispensable cookies, before they browse through them.
What are cookies ?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies , excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies exist?
On the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies : collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies : are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies : allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies : collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies : they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies used on this website
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visits control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only if the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. It expires at 2 years since the last update. More information about the treatment carried out by Google Analytics here .
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request speed – the limitation of data collection in high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires at 24 hours.
Revocation of consent to install cookies
How to delete browser cookies
- Select the Tools icon
- Click on Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data …
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear browsing data (empty the cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here .
Internet Explorer Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the “Scan history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete
- Click OK
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here .
Firefox Version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts.
- Using the “Time interval to erase” from the drop-down menu, select All.
- Click Delete now.
- Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here .
Safari Version 5
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari
- Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data.
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here .
Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here .
See the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Law of Information Society Services (LSSI)
VANCAR, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may apply.
VANCAR reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the VANCAR website.
Domain Name: http://www.vancar.net
Commercial name: VANCAR
Corporate name: PUNTS DE LLOGUER, SL
Registered office: Sant Sebastià 267, Terrassa – 08221, Barcelona.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE or, if applicable, have a license or express authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public records.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization by the RESPONSIBLE. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. The RESPONSIBLE expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website of http://www.vancar.net .
The RESPONSIBLE acknowledges in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of any rights or responsibility on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same .
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The RESPONSIBLE disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside it.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user’s session. In no case, these cookies provide personal data by themselves and will not be used to collect them.
This website uses analytical cookies (_ga or _utm) owned by Google Analytics, persistent for 2 years, to enable the control function of unique visits in order to facilitate your navigation. Every user who visits the web is informed of the use of these cookies by means of a floating baner, considering that if he continues browsing he agrees with their use. In the case of accepting its use the banner will disappear, although at any time you can revoke the consent and obtain more information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser to be alerted to the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. Please refer to your browser instructions for more information.
From the website, you may be redirected to third-party website content. Since the RESPONSIBLE cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it does not assume any responsibility for said contents. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morals and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the website immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that there are causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
The website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived conflicts or related to its use the Courts and Courts closest to Terrassa.